ERKNet is the European Reference Network for Rare Kidney Diseases.
ERKNet gathers expert centers providing healthcare to more than 40.000 patients with rare kidney diseases or complex conditions
ERKNet provides expertise for the following diseases and conditions:
- Protein-losing kidney diseases (hereditary and acquired)
- Salt-losing kidney diseases (hereditary and acquired
- Congenital abnormalities of the kidneys and the urinary tract
- Cystic kidney diseases (including ADPKD and ARPKD)
- Haemolytic uremic syndrome and related diseases
- Kidney stone disorders
- Metabolic diseases affecting the kidneys
- Chronic kidney disease and dialysis in children
- Kidney transplantation in children
Find more information about all rare kidney diseases here!